Thursday, December 2, 2010

Futures Point to a Slightly Higher Opening...

BMO - ES +2.00 and NQ +6.00 are up in pre-market trading and point to a slightly higher open on Thursday morning...

TLT is up 12 cents and the Euro is down 27 pips...

SPX
Resistance: 1,200, 1,209, 1,220
Support: 1,190, 1,182, 1,170

Trading Down - NFLX, INFA, MICC, CSTR, NDAQ, SLB, ICE, FFIV, MOS, DLR, GME, CHL, FCX, AGU, VECO, SRCL, BMC, VOD, FSLR

Trading Up - GOOG, CHKP, AAPL, MA, CF, WHR, USD, RVBD, LVS, CRM, URE, SNDK, PCLN, V, SINA, CMG, SOHU, GMCR, FAS, ARUN, CRUS, WYNN, ISRG, BIDU, DTV, COST, SHLD, ESRX, AMZN, URBN, SNDK, SBUX, PCLN, RIMM, LOGI, NTAP, EXPE

3 comments:

Scott Avery said...

Just a few words to "preach at the choir". The morning of Wed. before market open Dave you gave us 20 bull flags in your blog! And 17 of them moved up..3 moved down. That's an excellent percentage (85%) and SUCH a service. Recently I've been going over my very large watch list every night and finding all the bull flag setups for the next day. Sometimes I compare them to your blog, and if you have something listed that I didn't catch, I study it. It's my goal to become "davefree" for those kinds of things even though it doesn't sound quite as noble as I mean it..

Judy said...

Good morning DAVE! Thanks for the nice list of stocks to watch. I especially appreciated the top 7 stocks list you discussed the Wednseday before Thanksgiving. I had been watching/trading a couple of those, and have been keeping my eye on the support levels. I hope all those listening/watching are putting into action the information and lessons you provide. It has been so great for my trading. Thanks for all you do for us. Judy

CR said...

Dave - thanks the account is now up from where I started - I recovered what I lost in 2009 and making huge progress Thank you