Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Futures Point to a Higher Open As Leading Stocks Fail to Break Support...

BMO - ES +16.00 and NQ +29.00 are higher in pre-market trading pointing to a higher open following Tuesday when GOOG broke recent support but AAPL, AMZN, BIDU, NFLX, PCLN and QCOM held above support...

TLT is down -1.45 and the Euro is up +145 pips...

SPX
Resistance: 1,190, 1,200, 1,209
Support: 1,182, 1,170, 1,156

Bull Flag Patterns include AMZN, CF, CSTR, CRUS, CRM, FFIV, GES, GR, HANS, ILMN, INFA, NETL,  NTRI, ORLY, PCP, ROST, RVBD, SINA, SNDK, USD  

Trading Down - TLT, FAZ, MAT

Trading Up - PCLN, GOOG, AAPL, AMZN, WYNN, BIDU, FSLR, RIMM, MICC, SHLD, ADP, QCOM, VOD, CTXS, MA, CRM, FCX, GS, WLT, FDX, CLF, DECK, SOHU, LVS, FFIV, SINA, MOS, VMW, WHR, POT, AGU, VECO, RVBD, CREE, URE, V, SLB, MCD, ATI, GMCR, UNP, X, BA, DE, FAS, TBT, SNDK, TSL, CHL, AKAM, NYX, CF, ARUN, ICE, CAT, MHS, ZION, GRMN

3 comments:

Scott Avery said...

What a day! Dave, you've been helping me to not take postions off too soon. Going into today I had quite a few postions on to the upside. Sometimes before when the market can go either way, I would catch myself thinning out one or two "just to be safe". But your teaching and blog has recently helped me just let each trade play out according to it's rules. THANK YOU. You are making a real difference in my trading which is making a real difference in my/many peoples lives....Scott

CR said...

Drooling and yes I am in the greed zone. I have several trades that jumped passed my T1 so I set the stops there yesterday today they are flying to T2 - stops reset and my account is healthy. Thanks Dave

Judy said...

Great day DAVE! I haven't checked out your post today but plan on studying it now--going for the hindsight review. More computer problems but it worked out okay. Have a couple of long positions and like Scott alluded to, I used to jump out too soon often. Patience can be a challenge for me. Your blog helps keeps me grounded. Have a great evening! Judy