- SPX forms bearish engulfing at resistance.
- QQQ, XLK make new all-time closing high.
- IWM forms bull flag
- FB, AMZN, GOOGL, WDC make new all-time closing high.
- Three sectors were positive led by healthcare XLV and technology XLK.
- VIX rose +0.46 to 10.82.
- Oil falls -0.05 to 49.19
- CVX +1.17% leads DJIA.
- RCL +6.07% after earnings leads SPX.
- CERN +7.81%, WDC +3.92%, GOOGL +3.71%, IDXX +3.05% after earnings lead NDX.
- Intermediate and long term up trend intact. 3-day short term trend neutral.
Down: SPY, DIA, IWM
Uptrend sectors: XLK, XLV, XLY, XLB, XLI, XLP, XLRE,
Look for a potential bounce in: V, HAS, ETFC, SWKS, AVGO, TXN, KEY, MAR, IWM, MCD,
(click image to enlarge)
One Day Pullback: SPY, DIA, PAYX, ROST, MXIM, ADP, XLY, EXPE, WMT, MCHP, SBUX, ADSK, AMAT, LRCX,
Bounces included: MU,
Potential Breakouts include: ADBE, MU, SPY, DIA, TSLA, WBA, NVDA, ARNC, COST
Breakouts: WDC, AMZN, RCL, NCLH,
New Highs ADBE, WDC, EA, FB, UNH, HD, ATVI, PYPL, QQQ, JD, MSFT, BABA, DIS, CSX,
Earnings week ended April 28:
Monday: HAS, HAL, ITW, KMB, AA, WHR, ZION, ESRX,
Tuesday: DD, BHI, BIIB, GLW, KO, MMM, FCX, CMG, T, WYNN, ILMN, JNPR, EW, TXN
Wednesday: WYN, UTX, PG, AMGN, CTXS, FISV, PYPL, TSCO, XLNX, ALK, BA, PEP,
Thursday: AAL, ALXN, AMZN, BMY, CELG, CERN, CMCSA, CME, F, GOOGL, INTC, KLAC, LUV, MSFT, SBUX, SWKS, UAA, UPS, VRSN, WDC
The intermediate and long-term trends are still up.
6-month Intermediate Term Market Trend: Up
3-day Short Term Market Trend: Neutral
Add Comments here