Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BMO – ES +5.00 and NQ +7.25 futures are near higher in pre-market trading about 20 minutes before the open and point to a higher open…

TLT is up 28 cents and the Euro is up 35 pips in premarket trading

NDX leaders GOOG, NFLX, AMZN, AAPL and FFIV are higher in pre-market trading

Setup Charts to Watch
Bull Flag Setups – AKAM, HSY, WHR, ACN, NTRI, CAT, TBT,  ATW, CREE, SINA, SNDK, NETL, GME, USD, UNP, CRUS, XLF, FAS, WFC, BAC, PNC, ZION, CSTR, F, FLS, RMBS
Horizontal Breakout – FCX, CF, NYX, WLT, JEC, GES, GR, WYNN, DOW
MACD Divergence – LDK, TSL, JASO
Bear Flag Setups – NFLX, LXK, CMG
Horizontal Support Breakout – SKX

SPX
Resistance: 1,241, 1,256, 1,281
Support: 1,220, 1,209, 1,200

Trading DownSKX, CMG, ACN, UAL, VECO, ZION, TBT, VRSN, URBN, CTXS, WFMI

Trading UpGOOG, NFLX, ADBE, FFIV, CRM, FCX, SINA, CLF, WLT, WHR, SOHU, WHR, GS, SNDK, MOS, DECK, LVS, CAT, SWK, BA, CF, CHL, CSTR, URE, V, X, FAS, SLB, FAS, TLT, MCD, DE, HOLX, STI, WYNN, AAPL, AKAM, JOYG, AMZN, FSLR, VRTX, BBBY, BIDU, PAYX, RIMM, NTAP, VMED, QCOM, BRCM, APOL

2 comments:

Judy said...

Good morning DAVE! I am still here reading your posts daily! The market just keeps marching (and grinding) along. I've gone through your lists several times and feel a little paralyzed. I guess it is my end own of the year paralysis. I am working on my 2011 plan, although not much has changed, except my new financial goal. Thanks for the daily encouragement. Have a great day and Happy Trading, Judy

Anonymous said...

Dave,
I can't thank you enough for all of your great insights and analysis. It is certainly helping to pay for my Investools PHD program and future renewals.

Gary A