Thursday, December 17, 2009

Futures Pointing to a Lower Open...

BMO – ES -8.50 and NQ -11.25 futures are lower in pre-market trading pointing to a lower open. AAPL -1.21, AMZN +0.85, GOOG -2.51 and BIDU -4.17 are mostly lower in pre-market trading. The Euro is down 174 pips in overnight trading. Oil is quoting down 70 cents in electronic trading. XLE is down 42 cents in pre-market trading. This Friday is triple witching with options and futures expiration. SPY is down 84 cents in pre-market trading. If cash trading opens lower expect a pullback to support in this five and a half week trading range. Financials, XLF, is down 12 cents in pre-market trading. Follow your rules in any trading actions today. Be logical. Dave is teaching an Advanced Technical Workshop with more than 300 traders in San Francisco today. SPX Support = 1,087…1,082…1,075 Resistance = 1,106 - 1,117…1,125 – 1,133 Trading Down: JOYG, UAUA, RIMM, X, FCX, XLE Trading Up: NVDA, AMZN, PNC Look at these Charts…NVDA, PNC, X, ACN At the Open on Thursday SPY – QQQQ – FAS – X – DOW – UAUA – V – JOYG – NVDA – LRCX – WHR – AAPL – AKAM – AMD – CREE – KLAC – PCLN – DECK – NFLX – ISRG – FLIR – CAT – DE – PCP – UNP – PNC – STLD – AMLN – POT – AGU – AMZN – RIMM – ACN –

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Dave "THE MAN AND THE BEST ". When you are not around your regular scheduled classes I feel emptiness and lost because I did not get my Dave dose today. I'm addicted to you and I'm always looking for your classes. You are the best coach that I have ever seen and whenever you are not around I appreciate you more and more . Cannot wait till you get back because i have not listened to any substitute coaches for your classes. It is not the same and no one, no one, can ever ever replace you. You are the best coach and I apply it every day .I hope one day that i will become a good trader with all your help . I cannot find the right word to thank you from my deepest heart for all you do, for all your time and expertise to teach us to be a great traders. There are no words out there to thank you enough, indispensible I guess. Well Dave have a safe trip home and I'm looking forward for the next session with you.

Anonymous said...

Well Dave, I guess you are getting the message that those of us who couldn't make it to see you in SF, miss you Desperately!

I do get some comfort knowing that you are teaching those 300 traders today, the very best that they can be taught and therefore are improving their lives....

We know you have big work to do out there, oh noble one...We adore you!! ;)

Laney
P.S.
Still can't wait to see you when you get back!!