Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Futures Point to a Higher Open...More Stocks Moving Higher...

ES +4.75 abd NQ +10.50 are higher in pre-market trading and pointing to a higher open...also suggesting the possibility that Tuesday's low volume pull back may be a one day bull flag...so be alert for this possibility when making trading decisions today...More stocks are trading up with more volume than down in pre-marekt trading....

TLT is down 50 cents and the EURO is up 16 pips...

Trading Down - V, ICE, CERN

Trading Up - PCLN, NFLX, CRM, POT, MOS, GS, FCX, WHR, VMW, CLF, X, DE, SNDK, FAS, AGU, CAT, CREE, MCD, VOD, TSL, FLS, UNP, DOW, USO, AAPL, GOOG, VRTX, FSLR, COST, ALTR, BIDU, WYNN, AMZN, AKAM, EBAY, NTAP, SPLS, XLNX, RIMM, TEVA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm re-reviewing the course that you built, "Trade Entry & Exit Techniques"...
The 1st time I reviewed it, I thought, yea, yea, support entry, sell at resistance... I got it.
Now upon re-reviewing, I find the amount of detail incredible!
Conclusion, I really got a stay "teachable" at every step in this learning process!
Humbled,
Scott L of Nashville

Anonymous said...

I did not get the second comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

where is Daves "Trade Entry & Exit Techniques"... located??