Friday, September 17, 2010

Futures Point to a Higher Open after RIMM Earnings...

BMO - ES +2.75 and NQ +7.25 are trading higher shortly before the open pointing to a slightly higher open...

TLT is +0.54 and the EURO is down 16 pips...

RIMM positive earnings and guidance after the close on Thursday had RIMM trading after-hours up more than four points...this morning before the open RIMM is trading +1.46...

More stocks are trading up on higher volume than stocks trading down on lower pre-market volume...

Trading Down - NETL, WLT, PCLN, POT, TBT, MICC, LOGI, ISRG, GOOG, RIMM, AAPL, ORCL, JOYG, BIDU, AMZN, SIAL, LBTYA, AKAM, FSLR, WYNN, MRVL, NTAP, CTXS

Trading Up - NFLX, CRM, MA, VMW, AGU, SINA, CMG, MHS, TLT, FCX, IPI, X, CLF, BA, CAT, SWN, GME, BUCY, DE, SKX, CRUS, RMBS, GS, CHL, TIE, RVBD, MOS, USD, LVS, FAS, CREE, URE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,
How to I sign up your trading room? When I Google search "Investools"; there are alot of negative news about the comp. When I google yor name, this is the only site that you have. When I type your name on youtube. Here is what I find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN18SwY9YDc
I hope that put smile on you. I live in UK and travel to CA and WA once every 2 months. Therefore, I like to learn from you via online since the distance.
Hope to hear from you.

Angela

CR said...

Angela I am a student of Daves email me and I can set you in the right direction to get information on classes where he is available
rzepka@telus.net mention in the subject " looking for classes"

Dave Thanks for today's post - looking forward to the ATA Mon/Tues

Anonymous said...

Angela
I did check that you tube and it does not look like Dave johnson from investools. That was cute.....Actually ,Dave Johnson at investools is a great "Mentor" and an excellent "Coach" . Also he is a: "A Great Trader and a Darn good looking one too".

NM