Thursday, September 14, 2017

Futures Point to a Lower Open...




Remember to refresh your browser to see updates throughout the day…


Share Comments in the section below or email us at chartsignals@yahoo.com




No After the Open video today due to time constraints.  Evening video will be early today...



Pre-market Up:  CHK, FTI NUE, EQT, KORS, INCY, KEY, DVN, EOG, SLB


Pre-market Down:  TIF, M, IRM, NVDA, EXR, AMD, MO, WU, CCI, KO, CCL, FCX, LEG, DLR, XEL, MRK, COH, MU, EMN, GRMN, GILD, ABC, CHTR, MSI, XL, PKG, AIG, WD, AA




Add Comments here

2 comments:

Robert Craig said...

Dave:

Another great session last night, thanks for what you do.

I think most traders greatest struggle with how to protect yourself from turning a Winning Trade into a Big Looser.

I actually had a long Call trade on KO as a great example. I entered a 17 NOV 46 Call on a Bull Flag on 8/31 at a cost of $0.61/contract, On the evening of 9/11 I raised my stop to $46.25. Last night I looked and had a profit of 103% considering raising the stop to $46.45 but did not. This was placed as an intermediate term with trade the November expiration giving myself plenty of room, .When I calculated the stop for last night, it would have been at $46.25 which was only $0.02 above the support at the BO level. I didn’t want to get stopped out and watch it go back up. This was very close to the daily low. I could get out and immediately enter a new trade, but I didn’t follow your advice.

Luckily, I was partially protected from the previous day's raised stop, and when I turned my head this morning, it stopped out today with a 80% profit. I started the day watching and was first thinking the downside was barely over the dividend, no big deal. Even though I didn’t take full advantage of your daily focus, the process still worked well.

ALL I CAN SAY IS EVERYONE SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO DAVE'S COMMENTS. THEY WORK OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Fav said...

Dave: As previously said...Incredibly good advice. Thank you!!