Monday, September 18, 2017

Futures Point to a Higher Open...



Remember to refresh your browser to see updates throughout the day…


Share Comments in the section below or email us at chartsignals@yahoo.com




After the Open IWM, DIA, CAT, GE, BA, GS, JPM, SPY, SPX, AMD, MOS, NRG, FOSL, ALB, QQQ, NTES, NVDA, MU, review sim trades, importance of objective analysis, MELI, AMAT, KLAC, TSLA, VIX, posted 1:43 pm ET
© 2017




Pre-market Up:  NVDA, MU, AMAT, CAT, UTX, JD, STX, NTES, BIDU, NFLX, X, BA, GS, AAPL, DIS, FB, BAC, PYPL, WDC



Add Comments here

3 comments:

Don said...

Great Video...The trading of strong stocks has really made a difference....Thanks Dave

Fav said...

Dave. Watching your videos has definitely helped me get better at trading.Every single video brings at least a BGO moment to me and I have to say that I was basically Blind to the obvious.Thank you!!

Steve said...

Dave, thank you for your efforts. I look forward to hearing your commentary every day! You are helping me develop a Trader's Mindset. Thank you because I want to become a great trader.