Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Futures Point to a Higher Open...

BMO – ES +5.00 and NQ +10.00 futures are higher about 15 minutes before the open in pre-market trading and point to a higher open…

TLT is down -1.00 and the Euro is up 16 pips in premarket trading and is nearing horizontal resistance …

NDX leaders AAPL, AMZN, GOOG, NFLX and PCLN are higher in pre-market trading…BIDU is lower…

Dave’s Insight for Tuesday: Trade with the trend, follow your rules, exit at your targets, look for re-entry

SPX
Resistance: 1,330, 1,338
Support: 1,321, 1,311, 1,300

Quoting DownLVS, TLT, CMG, ICE, SWN, JEC, AGU, CAM, BIDU, WFMI, DTV, SIAL, INTU, SHLD, CTSH, TEVA

Quoting UpWLT, SLW, UCO, DE, MA, SLB, VECO, POT, CRM, TBT, CHL, CSTR, MOS, DECK, V, SWKS, JNPR, CAT, MCP, MHS, SINA, FDX, DOW, CLF, X, SMH, URE, STI, PCLN, INFY, AAPL, EXPD, FFIV, NIHD, AMZN, NFLX, FSLR, ORLY, MICC, NTAP, VOD, AKAM, JOYG

2 comments:

Randy S said...

With just under 2 hrs of trading left today looks like the bears are putting an end to our 2 day flag bounce. I made good trades, but it looks like I'm going to get stopped out. I hate getting stopped out even if I am following my rules.

Mike said...

I have the same comments as Randy. I got into several trades based on bull flag bounces and some have stopped out today and others are losing money. I am following my rules, but it is frustrating.

I will see what tomorrow brings

Mike