Thursday, February 3, 2011

Futures Point to a Lower Open...GMCR, NETL and SOHU Higher...

BMO – ES -3.75 and NQ -8.75 futures are lower about 60 minutes before the open in pre-market trading and point to a lower open

TLT is down 65 cents and the Euro is down 48 pips in premarket trading and continues above horizontal resistance

NDX leaders AAPL, AMZN, BIDU, GOOG and NFLX are lower in pre-market trading…PCLN is unchanged…

Dave’s Insight for Thursday:  Determine the difference between trend change and price fluctuation and trade with the trend.  Follow your rules for entry and exit.

Continue to follow key earnings releases and the opportunities they create.

SPX
Resistance: 1300, 1,311, 1,321
Support: 1,281, 1,271, 1,256

Quoting DownCF, PCX, ATW, POT, MCP, NDAQ, PNC, X, MA, GS, WLT, CMG, CAT, DE, V, FCX, FAS, AAPL, BMC, WYNN, AMZN, GOOG, TEVA, FFIV, ESRX, BIDU, MAT, NFLX, ISRG, DTV, ERTS

Quoting UpGMCR, NETL, SOHU, SINA, DOW, ICE, FDX, SPG, HSY, IPI, CRM, JNPR, LXK, CRUS, COST, QGEN, AKAM, CTSH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave:
Much thanks
Robert
CANI_212

Judy said...

Good morning DAVE! I appreciate your morning blog. I am looking for re-entry and need to go over my rules again (and again). I surpassed my Jan. goals-many thanks to your blog for helping my hang on and also your reminders to get out when I reach my target. Hoping to meet my Feb. goals! Your insights are sooooo helpful to me. There is so much to remember. Thanks for all your reminders and all that you do, Judy

CR said...

Dave's insight for Wednesday? On Thursday's post?