Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Futures are Flat to Slightly Higher and Point to a Flat Open...

BMO – ES +0.75 and NQ +0.75 futures are barely higher about 20 minutes before the open in pre-market trading and point to a flat to slightly higher open

TLT is flat up 3 cents and the Euro is up 51 pips in premarket trading and continues above old horizontal resistance at the 1.3450 area

NDX leaders AAPL, GOOG and NFLX are higher in pre-market trading…AMZN, BIDU and PCLN are lower…

Continue to follow key earnings releases and the opportunities they create.

SPX
Resistance: 1,321, 1,330
Support: 1,311, 1,300, 1,281

Dave’s Insight for Tuesday:  Stay with the trend of the chart you are trading, move your stops up and exit at your targets, all according to your rules. 

Quoting DownFSLR, TEVA, SIAL, SHLD, AMZN, CERN, BIDU, CHRW, CMG, NDAQ, PNC, SLB, GME, VMW, NYX, CAT, WHR,  

Quoting UpSNDK, SLW, MCD, VECO, X, POT, MCP, DHR, LVS, MOS, FCX, DECK, UAL, URE, CRUS, MHS, SOHU, BA, GOOG, WYNN, ILMN, AAPL, MICC, FAST, NFLX, URBN, CTSH, QCOM, SBUX, EBAY

4 comments:

CR said...

Thanks Dave I'm looking forward to Seattle

Judy said...

Good evening DAVE! Do you have any thoughts about CRM? I got into AMZN before the bounce, I got in PCX, I tried to get in DECK for the past few days, but just missed it by $.01. Now I am looking for something and wonder what you think about CRM. Any thoughts? Also in Seattle! Judy

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh! I LOVE weekly candles in this type of environment. They really do tell a clear story, not the future, butits very clear whats some of my favorite stock , my watch list, are really doing. The daily candles tell a more mundane, pausing kinda of uncertainty. But weeklys show, atleast over the past 3-4 weeks, up or, not down but more negative. I love this discovery for this time we are in, Kinda waiting trading and wondering...blah blah..blah
Doug G.
LosAngeles

Unknown said...

Appearantly that Doug guy is illiterate and can't type. Don't worry, he's my alter ego and I confirm he's illiterate and can't type...