Thursday, August 12, 2010

Futures Point to a Lower Open...

ES and NQ futures are lower this morning and many individual stocks are lower on light pre-market volume.  TLT is lower as is the EURO.

Moving Down:  VMW, FFIV, PCLN, GS, NETL, SNDK, X, FCX, POT, VECO, V, STI, USO, CREE, FAS, CLF, CRUS, MOS, NFLX, AKS, GOOG, CSCO, FSLR, BIDU, CTXS, AAPL, AKAM, PCLN, NTAP, AMZN, BRCMGENZ, QCOM

Moving Up:  CHL, LVS, FAZ, DE, SPG, LXK, EBAY, RYAAY

Dave will sub in Virtual Coaching Options on Thursday at 11 am MT (1 pm ET) for two hours. Bring your questions on this week's market action...


Follow your rules in your bearish trades...

Watch for a support bounce before entering new bullish trades...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, you are The Best! & I'm personally grateful for the sacrifices you make to be My Mentor & Coach.
I'm happy with my strides everyday. ...& buying when I'm suppossed to buy and selling when I'm suppossed to sell.
Where I seem to be killing myself, is entering new trades into the stock of the chart that I'm trading (on my entry signal/s), but simultaneously the SPX is banging around at resistance...
Then the SPX falls thru support & all these new/most recent trades go down thru my initial stop.
I defer to you, but maybe, it looks like I need to learn when to not take "EVERY" entry signal whilst the market is at resistance.
Gratefully, Scott L of Nashville