· 8 SPX and SPY move towards resistance on increased volume.
· * Seven sectors were positive.
· * VIX moved lower.
· * AXP +5.92% after earnings leads DJIA higher.
· * ADS +8.30% after earnings leads SPX higher.
· * CSX +5.60% after earnings leads NDX higher.
· * Trend and support still indicate up trend intact.
Up: IWM, DIA, QQQ, SPY
Uptrend sectors: XLY, XLRE, XLP, XLV,
Look for a potential bounce in stronger stocks like: STX, MSFT,
Bounces included: QQQ, MU, AAPL, WDC, MAR,
Potential Breakouts include: AMAT, ADBE, AAL, ADSK, SWKS, ATVI,
CSX, EA, KEY, ETFC, QQQ, XLY, V, UNH, WBA, HD, AMZN, TSLA,
(click image to enlarge)
Breakouts: FB, SBUX, BABA,
New Highs JD, FB, SBUX, BABA, MCD, WMT, DIS,
Earnings this week:
Monday: JBHT, NFLX,
Tuesday: BAC, CMA, GS, IBM, ISRG, JNJ, LRCX, UAL, RF, UNH, YHOO
Wednesday: MS, HBAN, USB, QCOM, EBAY, AXP
Thursday: CSX, MAT, MXIM, PM, SHW, URI, KEY, TRV, ETFC, V
The intermediate and long-term trends are still up.
6-month Intermediate Term Market Trend: Up
3-day Short Term Market Trend: Up
Add Comments here