Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Futures Point to a Higher Open...

BMO – ES +5.00 and NQ +10.00 futures are higher about 15 minutes before the open in pre-market trading and point to a higher open…

TLT is down -1.00 and the Euro is up 16 pips in premarket trading and is nearing horizontal resistance …

NDX leaders AAPL, AMZN, GOOG, NFLX and PCLN are higher in pre-market trading…BIDU is lower…

Dave’s Insight for Tuesday: Trade with the trend, follow your rules, exit at your targets, look for re-entry…

SPX
Resistance: 1,330, 1,338
Support: 1,321, 1,311, 1,300

Quoting Down – LVS, TLT, CMG, ICE, SWN, JEC, AGU, CAM, BIDU, WFMI, DTV, SIAL, INTU, SHLD, CTSH, TEVA

Quoting Up – WLT, SLW, UCO, DE, MA, SLB, VECO, POT, CRM, TBT, CHL, CSTR, MOS, DECK, V, SWKS, JNPR, CAT, MCP, MHS, SINA, FDX, DOW, CLF, X, SMH, URE, STI, PCLN, INFY, AAPL, EXPD, FFIV, NIHD, AMZN, NFLX, FSLR, ORLY, MICC, NTAP, VOD, AKAM, JOYG

2 comments:

Randy S said...

With just under 2 hrs of trading left today looks like the bears are putting an end to our 2 day flag bounce. I made good trades, but it looks like I'm going to get stopped out. I hate getting stopped out even if I am following my rules.

Mike said...

I have the same comments as Randy. I got into several trades based on bull flag bounces and some have stopped out today and others are losing money. I am following my rules, but it is frustrating.

I will see what tomorrow brings

Mike