Monday, November 19, 2012

Futures Point to a Higher Open as AAPL, XLF, SPY, Euro Rise ...



BMO – ES +12.25 and NQ +25.00… are higher in pre- marketpointing to a higher open…SPY is up $1.44 in pre-market … the Euro is above its 1.2700 support…Big support bounce this morning...

XLF is up 23 cents…
Euro is up 34 pips…
TLT is down 67 cents…


AAPL +9.30 is higher in pre-market…

Follow your rules for entry, exitadjust stops to protect profits at this time according to your rules...Bullish Divergence is a bullish setup…


Quoting Up:  AAPL, GOOG, PCLN, ISRG, AMZN, GOLD, BIDU, SINA, FAS, CRM, IBM, GS, LNKD, CMG, CLF, DE, SLB, V, FCX, MOS, LVS, UCO, NKE, CRUS, A, C, VMW, RCL, TBT, FB, SWK, SWKS, CDE, COH, X, DHR, YELP, UAL, WDC, SWI, BIIB, SBUX, NFLX, AMGN, SHLD, FOSL, SNDK, FFIV, COST, ALXN, WFM, QCOM, CERN, CELG, NUAN, CHRW, FISV, GILD, BRCM, STX, BBBY, ADP, EBAY, LIFE

Quoting Down:  TLT, FAZ

2 comments:

Equity Tips said...

Hello ! I must tell you the blog post is really good. It is very informative. I want to mention one thing that I like the way you write the post to the point. I really appreciate and keep writing!

Stock Tips said...

I like the useful info you provide in your posts. I will book mark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!