Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fiscal Cliff Avoided...Stock Futures Soar In Pre-Market...


BMO – ES + 25.50 and NQ +52.50…futures point to a higher open in pre- market

SPY is…up 2.39 cents…

XLF is up 36 cents…
Euro is up 59 pips…
TLT is down 1.53 cents…


Follow your rules for entry and exit…adjust stops to protect profits at this time according to your rules...

Quoting Up:  ISRG, PCLN, AAPL, GOOG, WYNN, AMZN, LMCA, FFIV, BIDU, QCOM, GOLD, EBAY, EXRX, MNST, CTXS, SBUX, FAS, CMG, CRM, IBM, GS, V

Quoting Down:  LBTYA, LINTA, MDLZ, FAST, XLNX, FAZ, RCL

2 comments:

Steven Rotstein said...

This was very reminiscent of your comments on the Debt Ceiling. You asked: "Do you really think this 'crisis' will NOT be resolved??" Same with this Fiscal Cliff. I trust you were asking the same question.

Why couldn't I have owned EXPE for all of 2012??

Stock Tips said...

I have use your trial service and I have found 70% accuracy in your commodity trading tips. Now I like Your trial service bcz your trial service is really helpful and useful for everyone. Your Post is really impress us and make a big image in our eyes. Now I will recommend your post to everyone.